Tuesday 31 December 2013

Long time, no speak

It been a while hasn't it? I'm sorry about that I just got so busy. I had a bunch of family get together a and lost track of time. Now that it's the holiday I realized that I should make another post. So first of Happy Holidays, and second Happy New Years Eve! In regards of the band I'm in, we finally have decided on a name. We are: Meaningless Masquerade
I'm really glad that we've decided on a name and a name so bad ass too! We still don't have any shows coming up but we are choosing new songs constantly to cover.
I can't wait until the day that I can announce to you guys a show time! It's going to be so much fun. I hope enough people will be willing to come along for the ride, if not it doesn't matter too much because I enjoy making and playing music in general, I just want to be able to have a chance to impact people's lives positively. Anyways, I'm kind of rambling now.
Long story short, the band I'm in has a name now but still no shows because we aren't ready for them yet. Thank you for taking the time to actually read what I decide to say, it means a lot that some people care for these posts.

Xoxo Ev

No comments:

Post a Comment