Monday 17 February 2014

A bunch of shizz happened

Man, I almost forgot I had this. Sorry about that guys. So since the last time I talked the drummer left (I forget if I told you guys that or not) and the bassist has been kicked out for certain reasons that I will not disclose. We have however found a new bassist who will be joining is and are still looking for a drummer in our age range. We have posted a cover of Holiday by Green Day (back when we had the first bassist) and are working on some more covers as well as original songs. We took a step backwards with our lineup issues but we are now moving forward. I can't wait to make more music for you guys and can't wait until we start playing shows. I'll try to keep you guys more updated now that I've remembered about this blog. Thank you for any and all support, any of you guys who are actually interested mean the world to me. Even if you aren't too interested in my band or any of the things I'm talking about, I hope you have a great day and I wish you the best of luck with all of your hopes and aspirations.

Xoxo Ev

No comments:

Post a Comment